The ESP-01 wifi module allows microcontrollers to connect to a wifi network for IoT based applications. The ESP-01 uses the ESP8266 wifi microchip. It can be flashed using an Arduino or USB to TTL UART converter using the Arduino IDE.
- Powered by: 3.3V to 3.3V pin
- 4 Digital I/O pins
- SPI, UART and I2C interface
- PCB antenna
- Flash Memory: 512 KB
- RAM: 128 KB
- Clock Speed: 80 MHz (default)
- 802.11b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver
- Frequency Range: 2.4G ~ 2.5G
- Standards: FCC/CE/TELEC/SRRC
- Security Modes: WPA, WPA2
- Encryption: WEP/TKIP/AES
- Network Protocols: IPv4, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock (Sales Stall ONLY)
- Model: ESP-01
- SKU: 0802028