KY-038 microphone sound sensor module for basic sound level detection, featuring an electric condenser microphone. There are 2 LEDs on board, one is for power and the other corresponding to the digital output. The sensor outputs both an analog and digital output.
- DO: Digital Output (comparator output) - sensitivity can be adjusted with onboard potentiometer)
- VCC: Power supply 3.3V - 5V
- GND: Ground
- AO: Analog Output - direct microphone signal as voltage value. Note that the signal will be inverted; if you measure a high value, it is shown as a low voltage value at the analog output
- LED1: Shows that the sensor is supplied with voltage
- LED2: Corresponds with digital output
- Mounting hole: 3mm
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock - 30 pcs
- Model: KY-038
- SKU: 0816015