nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz radio transceiver module allows for easy and low-cost short ranged wireless communication. Compatible with Arduino microcontrollers using SPI and useful in projects such as game controllers, wireless peripherals and RC vehicles.
- Worldwide 2.4GHz ISM band operation
- Modulation format: GFSK
- Communication up to 30m with clear line of sight
- 125 configurable frequency channels
- Data rates: 250kbps, 1Mbps, 2Mbps
- VCC: Supply voltage of 1.9-3.6V (other pins can tolerate 5V)
- GND: Ground
- CE: Chip Enable - sets module to receive or transmit mode
- CSN: Chip Select Not - an active-LOW pin and is normally kept HIGH. When this pin goes low, the module begins listening on its SPI port for data and processes it accordingly.
- IRQ: Interrupt pin - can optionally alert when new data is available to process
- SCK: Serial Clock for SPI
- MOSI: Master Out Slave In for SPI input to module
- MISO: Master In Slave Out for SPI output from module
|Specifications||Operating Voltage1.9V - 3.6V|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: nRF24L01+
- SKU: 0802027