The HC-06 Bluetooth Module allows for wireless serial bluetooth communication with bluetooth devices. This small, compact module is perfect for remotely controlled projects or data logging.
The HC-06 can only be used as a Slave device. This means the HC-05 can initiate a connection to another device and the HC-06 can only accept a connection from another device.
- VCC: 3.3V input
- GND: Ground
- TX: This pin transmits Serial data it receives. Connect it to the RX pin on the microcontroller
- RX: This pin receives Serial data to be transmitted. Connect it to the TX pin on the microcontroller
Note that the RX pin does not support 5V logic level. A 3.3V logic level converter or voltage divider should be used.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth 2.0+ EDR standard
- USB protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz ISM frequency band
- Modulation mode: Gauss Frequency Shift Keying
- Transmit power: ≤ 4dBm
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% Bit Error Rate
- Transmission speed: 2.1 Mbps (Max)/160 kbps (Asynchronous); 1Mbps/1Mbps (Synchronous)
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Supported configuration: Bluetooth serial port (major and minor)
- Operating temperature: -20 to 55℃
- Builtin 2.4GHz antenna
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock - 11 pcs
- Model: HC-06
- SKU: 0802026